Pay nothing for Grand Theft Auto V when you trade in at Blockbuster
Blockbuster have announced midnight openings for the release of Grand Theft Auto V, the most anticipated release of the year. Customers can get their hands on GTA V at midnight for nothing when they trade-in two selected titles.
To take advantage of this great offer, customers can trade in any two titles from the following list:
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2
- Diablo 3
- Disney Infinity Starter Pack
- Injustice Gods Among Us
- Killer is Dead
- Lost Planet 3
- Rayman Legends
- Rugby Challenge 2
- Saints Row IV
- Splinter Cell Blacklist
- Walking Dead The Survivors
James Morton, head of games at Blockbuster said:
“The anticipation for GTA V has been building for months and we have seen this reflected in the pre-orders that we’ve taken. We’re delighted to be offering such a great deal for all our customers and anticipate a great response to this in the coming days”
So if you happen to have any of the above titles and are already done with them, or maybe just strapped for cash but still need your Grand Theft Auto V fix, head on down to Blockbuster.
Terms and Conditions
- Pay Nothing when you trade in 2 Selected Games
- Standard Trade In terms & conditions apply.
- You will get one chart* game on Xbox 360 or PS3 for half price when you trade-in two selected** games on Xbox 360 or PS3
- Selected chart games are those with a retail selling price of up to 47.99.
- The Pay Nothing offer only applies when the trade-ins and purchase occur in the same transaction.
- The trade-in value of the 2 games traded will be deducted from the selling price of the game being purchased. This will result in no additional payment being required.
- Selected games that can be traded in must be on Xbox 360 or PS3. Please ask staff for the full list of qualifying titles.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Subject to availability & suitability.
- Not available online at blockbuster.co.uk.